Our business performance requires outstanding HSE performance. This means the highest quality, protection of health and safety of our employees and of those affected by our business, the protection of our physical assets and environment.
LEADS HSE Policy cascades from our Business Principles, thus:
HSE Control and Objectives
- To deliver our clients the standards of quality specified in the contract within budget.
- To create and maintain a culture of quality within the group.
- To ensure that all our employees are trained in quality assurance and that this training is ongoing at all levels.
- To meet all legal requirements.
- To provide the resources necessary to achieve the required level of quality.
- To ensure that quality control mechanisms are being sufficiently and effectively applied at all times.
- To provide documentary evidence of all quality control measures.
- To ensure that all consultants, suppliers, sub-contractors and others who are involved in our projects meet the required quality standards./span>
- To continually review, improve and implement quality control and best practice procedures.
- To seek feedback from our clients and consultants as to the level of quality delivered.
- We believe all injuries are preventable.
- We provide healthy, safe and secure work environments.
- We make a positive contribution to the protection of the environment.
- We reduce the minimum practicable any adverse effects of our operations on the environment.